Internet Co. F-REX
Audio Remixing Plugin
Remix Audio Data In Real-Time
F-REX can analyze the sound that's being played in real-time into the three parameters Gain, Frequency, and Panning and graphically visualize them.
You can control independently the inside and the outside area of the specific part focused by panning and frequency. You can apply effects (compressor and reverb) to inside and the outside area and adjust volume and panning intuitively.
- Find a specific sound in the song, for example, a vocal part and minimize its volume
- Noise canceling
- Adjust the volume of specific instruments to make them more audible and learn a song easier
- Produce unique remixes
F-REX is not a standalone software, a VST/AU host application is required.
- Mac OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) - macOS Catalina (10.15)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core or better
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- 1280 x 800 resolution higher
- VST 2.4 or AU compatible host application
- Windows 10 (64bit/32bit), Windows 8/8.1 (64bit/32bit), Windows 7 (64bit/32bit), Windows Vista (64bit/32bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher
- RAM: 2GB or higher
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution or higher
- VST 2.4 compatible host application