Internet Co. F-REX
Audio Remixing Plugin
Remix Audio Data In Real-Time
F-REX can analyze the sound that's being played in real-time into the three parameters Gain, Frequency, and Panning and graphically visualize them.
You can control independently the inside and the outside area of the specific part focused by panning and frequency. You can apply effects (compressor and reverb) to inside and the outside area and adjust volume and panning intuitively.
- Find a specific sound in the song, for example, a vocal part and minimize its volume
- Noise canceling
- Adjust the volume of specific instruments to make them more audible and learn a song easier
- Produce unique remixes
F-REX is not a standalone software, a VST/AU host application is required.
- Mac OSX Mountain Lion (10.8) - macOS Catalina (10.15)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core or better
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- 1280 x 800 resolution higher
- VST 2.4 or AU compatible host application
- Windows 10 (64bit/32bit), Windows 8/8.1 (64bit/32bit), Windows 7 (64bit/32bit), Windows Vista (64bit/32bit)
- CPU: Intel Dual Core 2.1GHz or higher
- RAM: 2GB or higher
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution or higher
- VST 2.4 compatible host application
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.