Inspired Acoustics INSPIRATA Professional Edition
Stereo and Surround Reverb Plugin
INSPIRATA Professional Edition is an immersive reverb workstation with an extended feature set, providing flexibility never before seen in sampled reverbs. Its truly exceptional feature set includes the possibility of finetuning parameters, and positioning the sound sources and the listener. Besides the obvious stereo configuration, it supports a wide variety of multichannel output options from simple surround up to 7.1.2 Dolby Atmos® configuration.
- Input & Output Gain
- Low & High Cut Filters
- Dry - Wet Ratio
- Direct - Reverberant Ratio
- Width - control of the spatial experience
- Clarity control - adjusting early reflection density without altering decay time
- Distance of sound source and listener - continuous adjustment
- DIR, ER, LATE switches - enabling or disabling Direct sound, Early and Late reflections
- Rotation of listener perspective
- Browser view
- Free positioning of the sound sources and the listener
- Maximum number of sound sources - 16
- Routing Matrix - for routing plugin inputs to different sound sources
- In-depth Spatial, Gain and Delay Controls
- In-depth Control for Early reflections, Late reflections and Envelope effect
- Individual control for Spatial and Gain parameters, Early reflections and Envelope effect for each sound source
- Adjustable directivity of the virtual microphone
- Available surround output options - up to 7.1.2
- Sample rate - 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96 kHz
- Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Intel Core i7 or better
- 8GB RAM or more
- 140GB free disk space minimum
- Assume approximately 350 MB of RAM requirement per sound source
- AU, AAX native, or VST3 compatible 64-bit host
- iLok 2/3 USB key and iLok cloud licensing methods are supported
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.