Inspired Acoustics INSPIRATA Personal Edition
Stereo Reverb Plugin
INSPIRATA Personal Edition is a stereo reverb workstation providing flexibility never before seen in sampled reverbs. It allows the user to truly fine-tune the parameters and position the sound sources and the listener in the selected space. The size of the default room content library is 135 GB.
- Input & Output Gain
- Low & High Cut Filters
- Dry - Wet Ratio
- Direct - Reverberant Ratio
- Width - control of the spatial experience
- Clarity control - adjusting early reflection density without altering decay time
- Distance of sound source and listener - continuous adjustment
- DIR, ER, LATE switches - enabling or disabling Direct sound, Early and Late reflections
- Rotation of listener perspective
- Browser view
- Free positioning of the sound sources and the listener
- Maximum number of sound sources - 2
- In-depth Spatial, Gain and Delay Controls
- In-depth Control for Early reflections, Late reflections and Envelope effect
- Adjustable directivity of the virtual microphone
- Available surround output options - stereo only
- Sample rate - 44.1kHz, 48kHz, and 96 kHz
- Mac OS 10.11 (El Capitan) or later
- Windows 10 or later
- Intel Core i5 or better
- 4GB RAM or more
- 140GB free disk space
- AU, AAX native, or VST3 compatible 64-bit host
- iLok 2/3 USB key and iLok cloud licensing methods are supported
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.