Initial Audio Boost X
Dynamic Saturation Plugin
Boost X is a dynamic and smart Saturation/Overdrive plugin. Used to make any sound warmer by adding extra harmonics.
Many other Saturation/Overdrive plugins use a static (stateless) algorithm that doesn’t change depending on the audio passed through.
These effects rely on a gain boost, when the audio hits a certain threshold then Saturation is applied.
They are either on or off and the amount of saturation is heavily dependent on the loudness of the audio passed into them.
Boost X is different, it reacts to the input audio and applies the perfect amount of saturation at the current loudness.
This means even quiet sounds can be overdriven without any gain in loudness.
Boost-X also compensates for perceived loudness, bringing the loudness down even further so you get nice rich harmonics added to your sound, without destroying the balance of your mix.
Give your sounds a rich depth and warmth that sits well in your mix, bringing your vocals and instruments to life with a true analog warmth and feel.
- Dynamic saturation - Stateful saturation which dynamically responds to the input signal
- 16x Oversampling - For maximum aliasing repression and highest quality sound.
- 7 Saturation types
- Large amount knob for fine control
- High definition resizable GUI
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 40MB free storage space
- Includes 3 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3