Initial Audio Boost X
Dynamic Saturation Plugin
Boost X is a dynamic and smart Saturation/Overdrive plugin. Used to make any sound warmer by adding extra harmonics.
Many other Saturation/Overdrive plugins use a static (stateless) algorithm that doesn’t change depending on the audio passed through.
These effects rely on a gain boost, when the audio hits a certain threshold then Saturation is applied.
They are either on or off and the amount of saturation is heavily dependent on the loudness of the audio passed into them.
Boost X is different, it reacts to the input audio and applies the perfect amount of saturation at the current loudness.
This means even quiet sounds can be overdriven without any gain in loudness.
Boost-X also compensates for perceived loudness, bringing the loudness down even further so you get nice rich harmonics added to your sound, without destroying the balance of your mix.
Give your sounds a rich depth and warmth that sits well in your mix, bringing your vocals and instruments to life with a true analog warmth and feel.
- Dynamic saturation - Stateful saturation which dynamically responds to the input signal
- 16x Oversampling - For maximum aliasing repression and highest quality sound.
- 7 Saturation types
- Large amount knob for fine control
- High definition resizable GUI
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 40MB free storage space
- Includes 3 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.