Impact Soundworks Vocalisa: Slavic Women's Choir
Female Choir Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
Discover the powerful sound of Slavic (Bulgarian-style) singing as performed by an all-female chorus: sopranos, mezzos, altos, soloist, and full choir. Vocalisa features many important syllables and consonants idiomatic to this style, plus useful pitch articulations (mordents, turns) and FX (breaths, claps, clusters.)
Interface & Engine
The interface of Vocalisa allows for full control over the performance and sound of each section. Articulations and syllables can be triggered via keyswitch, or sequenced using the "Grid Mode" pictured below.
Each syllable and ornament can be tweaked individually - volume, offset, and brightness. For example, using offset on the "mah" syllable can create a simple "ah" vowel, or "shteh" can be shortened to "teh". The brightness knob is also a highly useful tool for shaping the timbre and tonality of the performance.
Other global effects are available as well! We've included handy tools such as a compressor, stereo width control (for widening or collapsing to mono), release noise mixer, EQ, and convolution reverb.
- Detailed recordings for a versatile sound with air
- Traditional Slavic choral singing
- Eh, mah, yah, ree, shteh, svah, and oh
- Mordents, turns, clusters, FX & breaths
- Section-building with sopranos, mezzos, altos
- Soloist & full choir patches
- Two flexible modes: keyswitch & grid (sequence)
- Beautiful UI with performance tweaking & mix
- 3GB disk space
- Kontakt 4 or higher (Full version, NOT Kontakt Player)
- 3GB RAM or more