Impact Soundworks ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Percussion
Metallic Percussion Virtual Instruments for Kontakt Full
Metallic Sound Design
An ultra-expressive and deep collection of found metallic percussion recorded in the Welsh countryside, accompanied by a treasure trove of sound design material: cinematic impacts, textures, atmospheres, loops, beds, tonal elements, and beyond. Presented in a sleek, modern KONTAKT synth engine along with raw WAV/REX2 one-shots and loops!
ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design, our third virtual instrument focusing on unique, hybrid sounds for modern film, TV, and game composer. Recorded and produced by sound designer Ali Lacey, ReForged explores the world of forgotten metals captured in a shed within the quiet countryside of South Wales... and as the name suggests, transforms them into something entirely new.
Cutting-edge sound designer and producer Histibe contributed his talents, co-producing a huge array of warped, shifted, morphed, and mutated material for the library, among other guest designers.
ReForged features an array of found metal objects performed as if they were percussive instruments: an old cooker, metal shovels, rakes, a tin bath, gas canisters, and much more. These unique objects were hammered, struck, tapped, and resonated using a wide variety of both conventional and not-so-conventional techniques. From this pool of beautifully-captured natural recordings, we crafted a new collection of designed material – cinematic impacts, sweeps, noises, rhythmic loops, glitches, sub strikes, tonal atmospheres, dark textures, and beyond.
To tie the natural and designed worlds of ReForged together, we have presented the library as a complete WAV collection (nearly 2,000 sounds) and a set of Kontakt patches with a sleek, modern sound engine. From subtle tweaks to dramatic alterations, the interface of ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design will provide you with endless variation and inspiration for your compositions.
Interface & Engine
The ReForged interface contains a plethora of controllable parameters, effects units, and a simple but powerful step sequencer. With all of these tools at your disposal in a sleek one-page layout, you'll quickly become lost in shaping sounds with as much detail and control as you desire. For those on a deadline, without time for fine-tuning, the "out-of-box" sound of ReForged is just as heavy-hitting and full of life.
- Over 1,900+ natural and design sounds
- Dozens of deep-sampled found metal objects
- Hundreds of cinematic impacts and hits
- Textures, atmospheres, FX, and noises
- Tonal elements, transitions, and synths
- Extensive loop + rhythm collection
- Inspiring & sleek UI w/ synth engine
- Custom FX rack with internal presets
- Flexible sequencer/gate for rhythmic pulses
- Includes WAV and REX2 files
- Kontakt 5.1 or higher required for Kontakt patches (Full version, Not Player)
- WAV files compatible with all DAWs
- Requires 5GB disk space for Kontakt + WAV versions combined
- 4GB of RAM recommended
- Core i3 processor (or better) recommended
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.