Impact Soundworks Pearl Concert Grand
Grand Piano Library for Kontakt Player
Our flagship grand piano instrument features a beautifully-recorded Yamaha C7 with four microphone perspectives, each offering a unique and lush sound. Pearl is a true joy to play, edited and mixed to perfection, and suitable for almost any style of composition - classical pieces, cinematic works, pop, jazz, blues, and more. Pearl makes an excellent addition to any sample collection. If you’re like us, you’ll find yourself reaching for it every time.
New in Version 2.0
Based on years of customer feedback, we released version 2.0 of Pearl in September 2018. This version is a total rewrite of the playback and performance engine of Pearl without changing the lovely recordings. Users of v1 will find the interface mostly familiar, but editing capabilities, pedal realism, and noise have all been greatly improved.
We've also upgraded the library to Kontakt 5.5, allowing for full NKS (Maschine / Komplete Kontrol) compatibility, snapshots, and other handy features.
When we first played this magnificent grand piano in its concert hall, we fell in love. We decided we simply had to capture it and craft a timeless virtual instrument - and that's exactly what we did. The beautiful tone of Pearl, captured through each of the four microphone positions, truly 'sings' with each key press. The default tuning, velocity curve, and mixing settings are all set to inspire your compositions and musical creativity.
A powerful yet unencumbered user interface provides very easy control over all aspects of the sound, such as mic mixing, channel EQ, tuning, and velocity response. By simply adjusting the mic mix alone, you can achieve drastically different timbres.
We know that as soon as you load Pearl and beginning playing, you will have the same reaction we did when we played this piano for the first time.
The interface of Pearl is every bit as elegant and beautiful as the piano itself. On the main page, each microphone can be effortlessly mixed, with per-channel EQ, stereo width, compression, and optional routing to different KONTAKT outputs. The settings page offers fine control over "under-the-hood" controls such as volume envelope, velocity response, tuning (and micro-tuning), and noise volume.
With an assortment of presets included, customizing Pearl for your DAW or MIDI controller couldn't be easier!
We've also included a powerful effects rack for further mixing and processing. In addition to analog-modeled tape saturation, compression, EQ, and transient design, the convolution reverb comes with 31 custom impulse responses. These range from natural spaces like concert and recital halls to studio rooms and shimmering digital bliss.
- Yamaha C7 recorded in a concert hall
- 14,000+ samples provided as 16 and 24-bit
- Four mic positions: close, pedal, stage, hall
- 8 dynamic (velocity) layers per note
- 2 round-robin variations per note
- All samples recorded pedal-on and off
- Chromatic key release and pedal noises
- Elegant and powerful script interface
- Per-mic FX, offset, and width tweaks
- Make your own velocity, brightness, volume curves
- Edit special tweaks for individual notes
- Microtuning (with alternate classical tunings presets included)
- Optional "Light" patches saving up to 85% RAM
- KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
- 12GB disk space (16-bit samples)
- 27GB disk space (24-bit samples)
- KONTAKT or KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.6 or higher
- 4GB of RAM required for 1-2 mic positions
- 8GB of RAM recommended to load all mic positions simultaneously
- 7200 RPM hard drive or solid-state drive recommended
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.