Impact Soundworks Juggernaut: Cinematic Electronic Scoring Tools
Sound Design Library for Kontakt Player
A monstrous instrument for any modern composer on the cutting edge, Juggernaut is our flagship virtual instrument for electronic sound design. Built from entirely original, synthesized sounds from a huge array of sound sources and inspired by modern film & game scores, trailers, and popular EDM genres. Instantly evoke cutting-edge sounds using a wide variety of presets OR easily create your own!
- 600+ unique sound sources
- Modern cinematic FX: impacts, risers, transitions
- Sweeps, drops, reverses and textures
- Deep multi-sampled synth basses
- Kicks, snares, thips, slams, splashes
- Crashes, percussion, and tonal elements
- ALL original content, NO drum machines
- Dozens of preset drum kits
- All drums + FX provided as unlocked WAV
- 32 channel drum & FX mixer
- FX rack with one-click results
- Mix, match and create custom kits
- Bass synth with 8 FX modules
- Bass sequencer for motion + rhythm
- Easy sound browsing and tweaks
- Adjustable tuning and envelopes
- KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
- 4.5GB disk space
- KONTAKT or KONTAKT PLAYER version 5.1 or higher
- 4GB of RAM recommended
- 7200 RPM hard drive or SSD recommended
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.