Impact Soundworks Fredonia Grand Organ
Organ Library for Kontakt Player
The Fredonia Grand Organ places the power and majesty of a full pipe organ at your fingertips with unparalleled depth and range - 39 stops that can be combined for endless possible tones.
Featuring one of the biggest sounds you've ever used, easily adjusted from a delicate to an almost cosmic scale.
- All 39 stops individually sampled - Mix and match anywhere from 1 to all 39 tones to create your own sound. Original volumes preserved for accuracy.
- All four divisions included - Swell, Positiv, Pedal, and Great.
- 4 mic positions plus stereo master mix - KM184 XY, Mid-Side, Opus, QTC40 AB, and a pre-mixed, memory-efficient position.
- Pristine 24-Bit Recordings
- Meticulous Chromatic Sampling - Every key recorded with long, looping sustains.
- Beautiful custom UI - All main controls on one page, wide view is 4K and Retina friendly.
- Multiple methods of control - Stops controllable via UI, keyswitch, CC, host automation
- Crescendo and swell pedals - Modeled closely to the behavior of the actual Schlicker organ.
- Deep editing controls for power users - Adjust volume per division, change tuning, microtuning, and temperament, as well as velocity curve.
- Console FX rack and mixer - Over 30 FX included: EQs, compressors, reverbs, pedals, custom cabinets, amps, and much more.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6.5 and above OR Kontakt Full 6.5 and above
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- 14GB free storage space