Impact Soundworks Forest Frame Drums
Frame Drum Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Three hand-made traditional animal skin drums, exquisitely sampled with a deep, earthy, and warm tone. Dynamics range from quiet to huge! Recorded in mostly dry environments, and ideal for world music, underscore, and even epic cues.
Welcome to Forest Frame Drums, our unique collection of earthy percussion for Kontakt 4+. This library features three hand-made frame drums: Primary, Deep, and Small, all sampled in great detail to add a warm and realistic sound to your compositions.
The Primary Forest Drum was recorded close in a naturally ambient space which adds a pleasant 'splash' on loud hits. The Deep Drum is naturally quieter, but even lower-pitched and bassier, as it was recorded very close. The Small Drum is the simplest of the three with a naturally higher pitch; great for accompaniment.
Interface & Engine
Forest Frame Drums also comes with a gorgeous UI for easy control and tweaking. You can create an instant ensemble sound with one click, and change ensemble voices, width, and tightness (or slop). Built-in release control, EQ, saturation, and limiting allows you to customize the tone and shape of each drum quickly and easily.
Lastly, a convolution reverb with five custom impulses and four parameters lets you blend the drums with your other instruments readily. In short, you don't need to use any external plugins to get these sounds to sit in a mix - all the tools you need are included!
- Three traditional frame drums
- Up to 15x RR, 6x dynamics per articulation
- Natural ambiance in Forest Drum
- Intimate sound in Deep & Small Drums
- Finger, thumb, palm, mallet + stick playing
- 20 articulations for Forest Drum
- 17 articulations for Deep Drum
- 2 articulations for Small Drum
- Straightforward yet inspiring UI
- Easy ensemble maker w/ voice control
- All articulations per drum in one patch
- Accessible tone shaping via EQ + FX
- Convolution reverb with custom impulses
- No keyswitches or complex mapping
- Requires KONTAKT 4 or higher (Full version, Not Player)
- Requires 1.3GB disk space