Impact Soundworks Cinema Sound Foley Library
Extensive Foley Library for Kontakt Player
The ultimate tool for custom foley performance and design, making it easy to match realistic sound effects to your visuals. Add Hollywood-level immersive audio to your film, TV & game productions with a fraction of the time & budget previously required. Created in collaboration with Cinema Sound, the world’s most comprehensive resource of audio-for-film education.
Recording your own foley takes gear, time, and practice, while buying existing foley libraries often means time wasted chopping up and editing long audio files. CSFL makes the process much easier by giving you tons of carefully-edited and categorized samples ready to perform via your MIDI controller.
A Foley Library That Actually Saves Time
The Cinema Sound Foley Library offers the best of both worlds. With our custom Kontakt instrument, you can quickly audition thousands of sounds in seconds, and implement them on the fly by 'performing' them on a MIDI keyboard.
With easy layering, keyswitching, per-sample editing, and FX - all within a single UI - editing these performances couldn't be any easier! This has extensive advantages over other methods of foley creation and design:
- Massive time savings in implementing and auditioning foley sounds, because they're already collated, edited, organized, mastered, and processed for maximum punch in the mix.
- User-friendly, versatile options for performance, with easy switching and crossfading between layers all within a single MIDI channel.
- A huge selection of categorized sounds includes the bulk of what every production encounters: footsteps, clothing, and skin.
- Footsteps with multiple tempi and intensities, so you can perfectly match the action on screen, as well as program each heel-toe-slide-pickup separately.
- Easy layering of sounds to create super juicy and punchy effects, or super-ethereal ambiences, within seconds.
- Full ADSR envelope controls to create "Distance to Camera" mixing, and all controls are automatable from your DAW.
With CSFL, you can add Hollywood-level, immersive foley to any production with a fraction of the time and budget previously required. We hope you're able to take advantage of this in a huge way and enhance your productions to the maximum!
- Over 54,000 foley samples
- Pristine 24-bit, 96KHz recordings
- Eliminate sameness with a huge variety of male & female footsteps
- Capture movement & intimacy with clothing and skin touches
- Build tension with body percussion & grunts
- Add horror and battle elements with impacts and weapons
- Bring action to life with crunches, swishes, rustles, and more
- Ideal for real-time foley performance
- Two-layer engine with adjustable blend
- Custom banks accessible via keyswitch
- Intuitive sound and category browser
- Per-key SFX tweaking
- Multiple dynamic modes (vel, CC)
- Over 30 FX modules included
- KONTAKT PLAYER 5.7+ required
- Latest version of Kontakt Player recommended for Logic users
- Requires 19 GB disk space
- 8GB of RAM recommended
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.