Granular Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
FRMS is a versatile granular synthesizer that combines granular synthesis with FM synthesis using a flexible layering system.
From heavily-dense ambient drones to glitchy mechanical beings, turn simple sounds into complex evolving soundscapes, with up to four layers of synthesis in any combination.
- 3 synth engines, 4 layers per voice
- Granular Synthesis, FM Synthesis, Subtractive Synthesis
- 8 FM modes, layers as operators
- Granulate Samples or Live Audio
- Up to 20 grains per layer
- 1 modulation matrix per layer
- 2 EGs per layer
- 1 filter per layer and a master filter
- 8 voices polyphony
- 4 LFOs with 5 modes
- Arpeggiator with 5 modes
- Delay and Reverb FX as layer send
- High Quality Sample Bank
- Built-in Audio Recorder
- MPE Compatible
- Ableton Link
Up to 4 simultaneous layers, each one either granulator or oscillator.
Browse the library of included samples, drop in your own, or even granulate live input.
View, switch, and control all aspects of your layers with ease.
FRMS - Granular Synthesizer is available for PC, Mac, Android, and iPadOS, with Imaginando cloud sync technology across all versions.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel or AMD CPU
- 350MB free storage space
- Includes 5 activations per license
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and Standalone