IK Multimedia CSR Hall Reverb
Algorithmic Reverb Plugin
Acoustic Hall Reverb Processor
Reverb it's one of the most complicated yet natural acoustical effects in nature. Hall reverberation is a particularly articulated reverb because of the nature of the space producing it. Thousands of reflections closely spaced together forming a lush and rich reverb tail.
The CSR Hall reverb was developed to recreate the illusion of the sound source being really placed into such acoustical space. Concert halls are designed to enhance the sound produced into them, and so does IK Multimedia's plug-in: its natural decay is unobtrusive to the direct signal, the depth and precise image of the stereo filed make the reverb very clean yet deep and enveloping.
The special “dual” nature of the CSR Hall reverb is, on top of its premium sound quality, what makes it very special: the “easy” mode makes the most used and straightforward controls visible to the user, so that the needed setting can be reached with the turn of just a few knobs. In the “Advanced” mode, the module becomes a “tweaker's delight” where every single little detail and nuance of the reverberation (like high and low-frequency time and damping, diffusion, and level of early reflections) really make this reverb processor stand up there with the best of 'em.
In mixing situations the CSR Hall reverb blends nicely without sounding fake or harsh. Vocals are a premium candidate for Hall reverb use, but pretty much all solo instruments which need to be put into a large hall space will gain a 3D quality from this type of reverb.
It's a critical tool in a series of applications, be it a pop or rock mix, or a classical recording which may need a touch of added ambience of the best quality and realism possible.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST2, VST3, AAX Native
Mac: Minimum Requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or laterWindows Minimum Requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web-based.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.