IK Multimedia T-RackS Classic Multiband Limiter
Multiband Limiter Plugin
Control for frequency and dynamics
This three-band peak limiter can make the mix louder by reducing unwanted peaks.
The peak limiting action is performed separately on three separate bands (low, mid, high) whose width can be set by adjusting the two crossover frequency controls.
Each of the three bands has separate controls (threshold and level) to tailor the limiting action as precise as needed by the program material it's used on. Input drive and time constant controls are common to the three bands.
You will have a very loud master, without clipping, though as with any of these processors, use care and not to over-do it. Leaving the output knob set to 0 dB means that the limiter output signal can't go beyond -0.05 dBfs.
This kind of limiter is particularly useful to control audio material where processing needs to be applied only in certain spots, or where an EQ wouldn't fit, being not dynamic (such as in live recorded material where frequency content may drastically change over time). By carefully setting each band's threshold and level the limiting action will only take place when a selected band's level goes beyond the set threshold. This allows very powerful frequency conscious dynamics control.
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application
- High-quality oversampling
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices
- Full-latency compensation support
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz
- DSM and SCC proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST2, VST3, AAX Native
Mac: Minimum Requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or laterWindows Minimum Requirements
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web-based.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.