IK Multimedia AmpliTube SVX
Bass Amp Simulator Plugin
The Holy Grail of Deep Tones
AmpliTube SVX is a must-have collection of gear for the bassist who appreciates pedigree. The Rolling Stones '69 tour. Early Van Halen to AC/DC to Dave Matthews Band. The Motown sounds and that fabulous "round” bass tone. The gear behind AmpliTube SVX defined – and continues to define – the sound of electric bass. We painstakingly captured every nuance of these deep-sounding amps to give you the same sounds that you've loved on countless recordings.
- Gear collection for AmpliTube Custom Shop
- 18 new models split between amps, cabs, and effects
- Powered by IK's award-winning DSM technology
- Sound-certified and approved by bassists
- No previous version of AmpliTube required
- Works seemlessly with the new Custom Shop updates
Gear available in AmpliTube SVX
AmpliTube SVX features 18 models including 4 amps, 6 cabinets, and 8 stomps, giving you the "Greatest Hits" amps, from the earth-shattering sound of Rock & Roll bass from the SVT – the Granddaddy of them all, to the smooth groove-making rolls of the B-15. The scooped edginess of the 4Pro. Plus a complete set of bass-specific pedals to give you unprecedented tone-shaping options.
- 1x15 SVX-15R
- 2x10 SVX-500
- 2x12 SVX-212
- 4x10 SVX-410B
- 4x10 SVX-410S
- 8x10 SVX-810E
- Analog Chorus
- Analog Delay
- Bass Wah
- SVX Compressor
- SVX Envelope Filter
- SVX Volume
- Dynamic 20
- Dynamic 421
- Vintage Dynamic 20
- MacOS 10.10 or above (64-bit)
- Windows 7 or above (64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or better (i5 or better recommended)
- 8GB RAM or more (8GB or more recommended)
- 3GB storage space
- An OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter is required
- An ASIO compatible sound card is required on Windows
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.