IK Multimedia AmpliTube 5
Guitar & Bass Amp Simulator Plugin
What's new in Amplitube 5
All new signal chain & routing freedom
An all-new drag & drop signal chain supports up to 57 simultaneous models, series/parallel routing, and blended DI signal for unprecedented creative freedom.
New Cabinet section with VIR technology
Powerful new "Volumetric Impulse Response" radically transforms all 100+ cabinets in AmpliTube 5 with over 143,000 impulse response measurements in all.
Custom IR loader
Load, tilt, and re-size your own impulse responses in place of any cabinet.
New Mixer with built-in effects
A new mixer lets you easily blend multiple cabs, mics, and DI, with 19 new mixing effects, include some from T-RackS 5 to add a final studio sheen to any track.
129 brand new models, including 2 new stomps, 5 acclaimed amps, 2 new rooms, 19 new rack FX, and over 100 completely re-captured cabinets.
Totally redesigned Custom Shop
Adds a more modern, easy-to-navigate design, and allows users to demo and unlock gear faster than ever.
Gear included in Amplitube 5
- 47 Stompboxes
- 34 Amps
- 27 Cabs
- 14 Speakers
- 11 Microphones
- 36 Rack Effects
- 8 Rooms
Want more? Check out AmpliTube 5 Deluxe and AmpliTube 5 MAX.
- MacOS 10.10 or above
- Windows 7 or above
- Intel Core 2 Duo CPU or better (i5 or better recommended)
- 4GM RAM or more (8GB or more recommended)
- 3GB storage space
- An OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter is required
- An ASIO compatible sound card is required on Windows
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.