HOSS Audio Tapes M400
Mellotron Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Tapes M400 features the 3 main and most iconic sounds of the Mellotron: Strings, Choir, and Flutes.
They were recorded chromatically for the full length of each tape, but you can either enjoy them the classic way or loop them!
TAPES M400 features 5 effects that matches the old sound of the 70s:
- Tape Delay
- 11 different types of cabinet
On the menu page, the user can easily access and modify the reverb and delay’s send levels, HP and LP filters, envelope Attack and Release parameters, pitch-bend amount, mechanical noise amount and stereo width.
Tapes M400 works perfectly for musicians looking for the raw sound of the classic early Mellotron, plus some additional effects and sound design tools
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 6.6 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 280MB free storage space