HOFA IQ Series Comp V2
The HOFA IQ-Series Comp is the world’s only compressor that can link the gain reduction to the integrated tone control.
This feature allows you to boost the bass frequencies of a vocal in loud sections, for instance, or lets you create completely new tones that depend on the gain reduction, e.g. when compressing drums.
We equipped the IQ-Series Comp with the intelligence to achieve perfect results for all possible audio signals.
Whether you’re processing vocals, drums or other instruments, bus channels or the master: the HOFA IQ-Series Comp constantly adjusts relevant settings automatically according to the material. Based on your initial settings, you’ll get the best sounding compression ever.
- Groundbreaking link between gain reduction and ColourEQs
- Precise EQing depending on the compressor’s gain reduction
- The ColourEQ contains shelving and peak filters
- Colour presets for fast results in the most common applications
- EQ look ahead for maximum transient punch
- Intelligent/adaptive attack, release, and ratio
- Adaptive AUTO mode
- Two compression types: CALM & ROUGH
- Easy to use, clear interface
- Optimized for maximum compression with minimal artifacts (in your face compression & classic 80’s British console bus compression)
- Mono, stereo, dual mono, M/S (Lat/Vert) operation modes, sidechain, and parallel compression
- Lookahead to catch transients
- Sidechain filter for compression without pumping
- Gain reduction and frequency reduction display for optical control
- "Set as Default" preset
- Supports all common sample rates
- PC and Mac, 32 and 64-bit DAWs