HOFA CD Burn DDP Master App + Plugin
Mastering, DDP Creation & CD Burning Software
The All-in-one App for (Pre)Mastering!
The HOFA CD-Burn.DDP.Master app is the ultimate tool for all mastering and pre-mastering tasks.
Import your audio files to edit them, set fade-ins and fade-outs and apply crossfades. Use the included HOFA plugins for high-quality audio processing (not available in the LE version). Use the Tag Editor to add track titles, artist and album information. Professional ISRC and EAN codes are supported.
Once you're happy with your processing, you can export your project in various formats. Burn a CD, export a DDP image, export for vinyl, export WAV, AIFF, MP3 and much more.
- Burn Red Book Audio CDs
- Import Audio CDs
- Create DDP Images
- Mastering for Vinyl
- Free use of all HOFA plugins within CD-Burn
- Dithering: internal
- Clip Processing (Editing, Fades, Crossfades)
- Metadata: CD-Text, ISRC, EAN
- Audio Export with Metadata
- Customizable PQ Sheets (PDF)
- Multi CD Projects
- Multi Session CDs
- DDP Player Maker Connection
- Can Be Inserted as a Plugin in Your DAW
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.