GGD One Kit Wonder: Modern Fusion
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument Library for Free Kontakt Player
- Kontakt Player Library - no additional software needed
- Mix ready drum tones out of the box
- Fully compatible with Native Instruments hardware
- Master EQ, Parallel Compression and Reverb built-in
Mix Ready Drum Tones out Of the Box
We at GGD are elated to introduce One Kit Wonder - a series of drum libraries inspired by the many GGD users who use our drums for songwriting. In the creative process, it’s crucial there is as little time wasted between the moment inspiration strikes, and how important it is to capture and hear your ideas sounding polished and professional as soon as possible, so you stay excited as you develop the ideas further.
And this is where One Kit Wonder comes into play - each kit is captured to the same level of detail as our other libraries, BUT they’re also fully mixed and ready to go so you can dive straight into the writing process, with your ideas immediately sounding amazing.
This particular kit, One Kit Wonder: Modern Fusion is inspired by contemporary progressive fusion artists, where the music demands a clean and glossy drum sound that nevertheless retains an organic timbre and wide dynamic range. You’ll find the snare and toms are punchy but musical, while the kick can deliver piercing attack or solid thud depending on the dynamic range you utilize. The cymbals are shimmery and hi-fi, but also have an underlying dark complexity and touch-responsiveness.
- Kontakt Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- Mix ready drum tones - good to go out of the box
- A brand new, fully-featured and intuitive UI
- Built-in Groove player
- Built-in Master EQ, Parallel Compression and Reverb
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you’ll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
It’s our hope that this sample library will remove frustrating barriers in your creative process so that you can enjoy making music to the fullest.
- Kick: Mapex Saturn V 22x16
- Toms: Mapex Saturn V 10x7, 12x8, 16x16
- Snare: Gretsch Bell Brass 14x6.5
- Hihats: Meinl Artist Concept Prototype 14"
- Crashes: Meinl Byzance Medium Brilliant 18", Meinl Artist Concept Prototype 19"
- Ride: Meinl Artist Concept Prototype 21"
- China: Meinl Mb20 Rock China 20"
- Splash: Meinl Artist Concept Prototype 10"
- Stack: Meinl Byzance Dark China/Medium Thin Crash 18"
- Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (i5 or better recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Kontakt Player 6 (Free) or Kontakt 6 Full (latest version)
- 1GB disk space for Kontakt Player
- 2GB disk space for Modern Fusion
An Internet connection and a graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX Native
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX Native
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6 and above OR Kontakt Full 6 and above
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more (6GB or more recommened)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.