GGD One Kit Wonder: Aggressive Rock
Drum Kit Virtual Instrument Library for Kontakt Player
The One Kit Wonder series was inspired by the many GGD users who use our libraries for songwriting. We know how crucial it is that there is as little time wasted between the moment inspiration strikes and you being able to capture it, and how important it is that you can hear your ideas sounding polished and professional so you stay excited as you develop them.
Each One Kit Wonder is captured to the same level of detail as our other libraries but comes fully mixed and ready to go so you can dive straight into writing creativity and hear your ideas immediately sound amazing.
One Kit Wonder: Aggressive Rock was conceived with the goal of delivering an extremely beefy sounding kit suitable for contemporary heavy rock. Inspired by bands like Beartooth, we chose a small setup of low-tuned drums along with cutting, slightly trashy cymbals. Where these drum tones stand apart from the norm is that there are no layered one-shot samples - this is all one single set of drums tuned, engineered, and mixed to deliver the blunt force attack and shotgun-style room ambience that conveys the power and aggression needed for the style.
- Kontakt Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- Mix ready drum tones - good to go out of the box
- A brand new, fully-featured, and intuitive UI
- Built-in Groove player
- Built-in Master EQ, Parallel Compression and Reverb
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you’ll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
- It’s our hope that this sample library will remove frustrating barriers in your creative process so that you can enjoy making music to the fullest.
- Kick - Tama Starclassic Maple 24x17
- Snare - Ludwig Supraphonic COB 14x6.5
- Toms - Tama Starclassic Maple 14x11 & 16x16
- Hi-hats - Sabian HHX Evolution 14"
- Crashes - Sabian HHX Evolution 18 & 19"
- Ride - Sabian HH Raw Bell Dry Ride 21"
- China - Sabian Paragon China 19"
- Splash - Sabian HHX Evolution 10"
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.14
- Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack)
- Native Instruments Free Kontakt Player 6, or Kontakt Full 6 (latest version)
- Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64x2 or better
- 4GB RAM (6GB or more recommended)
- 1GB disk space for Kontakt Player
- 2GB disk space for OWK Aggressive Rock library
- Internet connection for download and activation
- Graphics card that supports Open GL 2.1 or higher
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6 and above OR Kontakt Full 6 and above
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more (6GB or more recommened)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.