Virtual Drum Instrument for Kontakt Player
Don't make sacrifices for your drum tones
Invasion is GGD's most extreme drum library in every sense of the word.
More drums, more cymbals, and even more features! All of those drums, cymbals, and features with the same attention to detail:
- Invasion is a Player Library (with full NKS integration) and can be used with Kontakt’s Free Player – no need to buy the full version of Kontakt to use GGD!
- A fully-featured and intuitive UI for creating your drum tones
- Built-in Groove player
- Built-in processing and reverb
- Envelope and pitch control for each mixer channel
- GGD's largest drum setup yet
- Seven snares, four kicks, twelve toms and thirty cymbals from a range of drum manufacturers
- The entire kit is tuned to perfection, so you'll never be fighting against sour notes in your mix
- Every sample is phase-coherent for easy layering
Whether you're sketching out a song idea or working on a final mix, Invasion gives you all the tools you need to bring your ideas to life.
Invasion is the ultimate metal drum library. Unapologetically ferocious, it combines outright impact with absolute precision to deliver drums that will cut through even the fastest and most chaotic music.
In true metal form, Invasion is based around a gigantic drum kit, with devastatingly aggressive kicks and snares augmented by a perfectly tuned battery of toms and an onslaught of cymbals ranging from tiny bells and splashes all the way to monster chinas and crashes. Metal musicians need look no further to turn their sonic visions into reality.
GGD designed Invasion to offer incredible power, clarity, and separation. They distilled the spirit of the greatest metal drum recordings and fused it with the hard-hitting aggression, impeccable engineering, and obsessive attention to detail for which they have become known, in order to create a library that truly stands out amongst the horde.
Mac OS X (64-bit only): Standalone, VST, AU, AAX
Windows (32/64-bit): Standalone, VST, AAX
Kontakt Player 6 or Kontakt 6 (latest version)
- Mac OS X 10.12, macOS 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update) - Intel i5 processor or better
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit) - Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- Graphics card that supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher
- An Internet connection is required to download and activate this product. Once installed and activated, the product can be used offline.
- 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Required disk space: 1 GB for Kontakt Player, 15GB for Invasion Instrument, 4GB for TCI files
- Native Instruments Kontakt Player 6 and above OR Kontakt Full 6 and above
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more (6GB or more recommened)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.