Flux Pure Limiter V3
Transparent Limiter Plugin
Transparent Limiting Made Easy
Pure Limiter was designed to provide clean transparent limiting and to preserve the sonic integrity of the audio material even when dramatically increasing the average audio level.
Used at the very last stage of your audio processing chain you get full control on your levels, without introducing any artifacts on the processed audio material.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Release and Filter Controls for the Release settings and High/Low pass filters setting the highest/lowest frequency feeding the Release section.
- Lookahead (0/20 ms), for a decrease in the gain before any potential audio peaks. a key-point for avoiding audio distortion.
- Link Channels, linking the limiting on one channel to limit the other(s) as well.
- Make Up gain, increases the output gain from the threshold value.
- Waveform and Limiting Action Display with two display alternatives, A, waveform of the output signal and the limiting action in red, B, waveform of the output signal as a histogram and the limiting action displayed in red on a separate histogram with a blue line reflecting the release value.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AAX DSP, AU, VST2, and VST3