Flux Pure Limiter V3
Transparent Limiter Plugin
Transparent Limiting Made Easy
Pure Limiter was designed to provide clean transparent limiting and to preserve the sonic integrity of the audio material even when dramatically increasing the average audio level. Used at the very last stage of your audio processing chain you get full control on your levels, without introducing any artifacts on the processed audio material.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Release and Filter Controls for the Release settings and High/Low pass filters setting the highest/lowest frequency feeding the Release section.
- Lookahead (0/20 ms), for a decrease in the gain before any potential audio peaks. a key-point for avoiding audio distortion.
- Link Channels, linking the limiting on one channel to limit the other(s) as well.
- Make Up gain, increases the output gain from the threshold value.
- Waveform and Limiting Action Display with two display alternatives, A, waveform of the output signal and the limiting action in red, B, waveform of the output signal as a histogram and the limiting action displayed in red on a separate histogram with a blue line reflecting the release value.
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AAX DSP, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.