Flux Pure DExpander V3
Multi-mode De-Compressor Plugin
Intensifying The Sound Energy
Pure DExpander is carefully designed to retain and restore the organic character of the material, by magnifying the space information and enhance the low levels through amplification of the signal below the threshold, instead of reducing all audio under a certain threshold. This results in a solid and louder signal without creating a harsh processed sound.
- Up to 8 channels Input/Output
- Generous -/+ 48 dB input/output gain range
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing
- Dry/wet control offering true parallel dynamics processing and for blending some of the original “peak” into the processed signal
- Phase invert of the processed signal
- External sidechain support for AAX (Native & DSP) and AU; in mono and stereo format
- Discrete peak limiter at the very last stage of the processing chain rounding off the peaks in a smooth and musically fashion
- Three release modes are presented; manual, auto, and advanced (with minimum and maximum release values fully adjustable)
- Auto delay function allowing for zero attack times by introducing a delay line in the processed signal
- M/S Width for controlling the stereo width of the processed signal
- Link Channel, provides linked/unlinked processing (in M/S mode)
- True bypass control routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a smooth transition between clean and processed signal
- Side chain section featuring a three-band equalizer to generate frequency sensitive processing
- External side-chain available in AU (Mac OS X) and AAX Native & DSP (Mac OS X & Windows) only
- Input/Output gain controls for adjusting the levels before and after processing.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.