Real True Peak Multichannel Limiter Plugin
Bring Your Immersive Mix To Level
Elixir Essential is based around the same ultra-transparent algorithm as the legacy Elixir v3, meticulously designed to achieve a true natural sounding result preserving the natural timbre of the audio material, used by recording and mastering engineers for almost a decade now.
Supporting up to 32 channels, conforming with the ITU-R and EBU loudness norms, makes Elixir Essential an indispensable tool for immersive audio productions including Dolby Atmos.
- True Peak conforming with ITU-R and EBU norms - Meeting the broadcast, post-production, and mastering industry norms with real True Peak output in accordance with the ITU-R BS.1770 and EBU R128 norms
- Now supporting up to 16 channels - Provides up to 16 channels of processing, operating at sample rates up to 384kHz
- Revamped optimized user interface - The GUI has been completely modernized, with the workflow overhauled to enhance the user experience, and optimized to visually control the whole audio content
- Now with scalable user interface in 6 steps - The user interface is now scalable in 6 steps to easily adapt to the screen resolution of the DAW workstation
- Full control over the gain structure - Input / Output Gain (-12/+12 dB) applied to the limiter input, and to the output stage of the limiter
- Multistage processing in up to 4 stages - The multistage processing provides the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages, for even more precise and natural-sounding results.
- True bypass routing the incoming signal direct to the output for a true smooth transition between clean and processed signal.
- New presets meeting the output true-peak recommendations for YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, and Netflix.
Preset and Parameter Handling
Preset/Parameter slots - To enhance the workflow the two Preset/Parameter slots, A and B, can be loaded with two full set of parameters at the same time.
Apart from saving each preset, a "Global Preset" containing both the A and B settings, and the position of the "Morphing Slider", can be saved.
Parameter Morphing Slider with Automation - The Morphing Slider provides morphing between the parameter settings of slot A/B allowing for really creative and useful real-time tweaking.
Enabling the Automation control button exposes the Morphing Slider to the host automation.
Immersive Audio Production, Including Dolby Atmos
With Immersive Audio being the new driving force in the entertainment industry a new era in audio production is taking shape.
Elixir supports up to 32 channels of processing making it an indispensable tool for Immersive Audio production, including Dolby Atmos workflows.
You can either control the dynamic of the multiple 7.1.2 beds you are sending to the Dolby renderer, or, limit your monitoring level.
Natural Precise and Musical Result with Stage Processing
For truly delicate and fine processing tasks, Elixir Essential presents an innovative concept called Stages, providing the option to set the algorithm to perform the limiting processing in multi-stages in order to achieve even more precise and natural-sounding results.
Example: If the threshold is set to -3 dB and the Stages parameter set to 3, the first stage will limit at -1dB, the second stage will limit at -2dB and the third will limit at -3dB, with analyzing performed in each of the three stages.
Quick and Easy Setup
Elixir's straightforward user interface makes it exceptionally easy to achieve great results, even under a tight deadline.
Simply set the input level, adjust the Threshold according to the amount of limiting desired, and finally enable Make Up for gain compensation and loudness addition.
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AAX DSP, AU, VST2, and VST3