Flux Analyzer Session
Real-time Analyzer Plugin
FLUX:: Analyzer is a stand-alone application taking its audio samples from ASIO and Core Audio hardware I/O or via the SampleGrabber plugin for simple integration with DAWs and Digital Mixing Consoles – The Next Generation Real-Time Analyzer System providing a comprehensive range of analyzer options for any imaginable audio analysis and measurement, including loudness metering.
- Real-time metering with Peak / Basic RMS and now including EBU R128 / PLOUD
- Real-time spectrum analyzer
- FLUX Nebula Stereo
- Phase meter, vectorscope, and spectrogram display
- Unique Spectrum over space scope
- 4 Studio layout views
- Mono / Stereo up to 2 ch.
- Sample Rates (kHz) – 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192, 384 DXD
- Add-on options NOT supported
Audio I/O and the SampleGrabber Plug-in
The core of the FLUX:: Real Time Analyzer System, is a stand-alone software application with full support for standard hardware I/O using ASIO and Core Audio.
In addition to this, a plug-in called SampleGrabber, available in all standard plug-in formats, is provided.
The SampleGrabber plug-in can be inserted into the insert chain on any DAW or Digital Mixing Console supporting standard plug-ins, where it grabs the source/response audio signal and send it through the network using the ZeroConf/Apple Bonjour protocol to the Analyzer stand-alone app that analyzes the audio in real time.
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3