Exponential Audio Stratus
Surround Algorithmic Reverb Plugin
Realistic surround reverbs with advanced control
Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post-production job.
Depth and clarity for complex channel configurations
Stratus’s clear and realistic reverb algorithm brings crisp, authentic dimension to any post-production session in surround formats up to 7.1. Refine your tone with ease and precision using Stratus’s thorough, channel-specific timbre and timing controls to create the perfect atmosphere for your next project.
Versatile, comprehensive surround support
With support for up to 7.1 channels, Stratus is right at home in any industry-standard surround workflow. Generate clean, articulate rooms for dialogue mixing, or capitalize on the multichannel capabilities for wide, deep reflections.
Detailed gain and filter parameters
Comprehensive controls let you decide which parts of your reverb are most present. Control the tone and depth of your reverb on every level with independent EQ filters for the input, early reflections, and tail.
Channel-specific delay and level controls
By specifying placement and timing of the reflections in each channel with the Balance module, Stratus helps you craft the most compelling, realistic sound environment for your audience.
- Natural surround reverb algorithm with support up to 7.1
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- 3D controls link multiple plug-in instances
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- MacOS 10.15 Catalina and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, and VST3