Multi-mode Reverb Plugin
The culmination of more than 35 years of Reverb R&D
Nine high end, hardware-based, reverb algorithms bundled in a single native plug-in. UltraReverb comes packed with over 300 killer presets and features reverbs from the H8000, compression, EQ and delay integrated for the most flexible reverb plug-in available.
- Halls, Chambers, Rooms, Plates and Ambience derived from Eventide's flagship hardware processor, the H8000 UltraHarmonizer
- Create acoustically natural or other-worldly environments
- Packed with over 300 killer presets for mixing, mastering, post-production, and sound design
- Includes Artist Presets designed by top engineers and recording professionals
- Session compatible with Eventide Reverb HD/TDM from the Anthology II bundle
- Stereo Delays (pre or post reverb) with Tempo sync to lock delays in time with your session
- Compressor (pre or post reverb) with key input
- Pre-EQ, Post-EQ, Reverb EQ and Delay EQ – Four independent, three-band parametric equalizers
- Reverb Tail Randomization based on the legendary H949 Harmonizer® Random setting
- Modulation Rate and Depth controls
- LoFi control for subtle grit or all out mangling
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.