Eventide H910 Harmonizer
Pitch Shift, Delay & Modulation Effects Plugin
"F@*ks with the Fabric of Time"
The H910 Harmonizer was the world's first digital effects processor. With its unique combinations of pitch shifting, modulation and delay, the H910 can be heard on countless ground-breaking works by artists from AC/DC to David Bowie to Frank Zappa. Simply put, nothing sounds quite like it.
A powerful creative tool, the H910 plug-in is a faithful recreation of the original hardware. Use the H910's pitch changing ability to create specific musical intervals and perfect harmonies, spread guitars, fatten snares, apply subtle organic de-tuning to synths or add slap-back delays to vocals. At extreme settings, you can create unheard-of mechanical sounds, drone effects or robot language using self-oscillation, delay, and anti-feedback.
Two is Better than One
When you purchase the H910 Harmonizer plug-in, you also receive Eventide's exclusive H910 Dual Harmonizer. This version recreates the popular technique of running two H910 units in parallel to create lush doubling and other interesting effects.
- Keyboard and MIDI mapping - The original H910 featured a keyboard remote control which was used live by several artists including Elton John. With the H910 plug-in, you can easily use MIDI to control pitch and harmonization in real-time.
- Envelope Follower - Engineers and producers discovered that sending a control voltage to the hardware H910 could be used to slightly (or massively) vary the pitch, creating entirely new sounds. The built-in envelope follower makes exploring these possibilities easy.
- OUT2 Delay Group - adds inspiring attributes to your sound.
- True analog modeling of highly nonlinear electronics for faithful reproduction of the original H910's juiciness and grit.
- Perform perfect pitch changes controlled manually, via MIDI, or with Anti-Feedback.
- Anti-Feedback modulates the pitch around unity for a subtle or wild effect.
- Optional "glitching" of original H910 hardware to create unpredictable sounds as it alters pitch.
- Modify pitch by musical intervals (diatonic) to harmonize vocals or solo instruments.
- Delay rhythms and melodies to create everything from slap-back echoes to feedback chaos.
- Create colorful, unique sound effects and drones through self-oscillation.
- Individually control delay outputs and dry/wet mix.
- Mix Lock allows for scrolling through presets or settings while keeping the dry/wet mix constant.
BONUS: H910 Dual
- Recreates two H910 units running in parallel to create doubling effects and other unique sounds.
- Easily fattens and thickens instruments when assigning opposite pitch ratios.
- Stereo (cross-unit) Feedback can cause the incoming signal to shift up and then down continuously.
The Glitch is Back
The original H910's unique pitch change method introduced random ‘glitches’ into the audio and the word ‘glitch’ into the audio engineer’s vocabulary. Not surprisingly, artists found creative ways to use the glitch, and, in fact, years later when the H949 was introduced with advanced de-glitching circuitry, some users were disappointed that the glitch was gone. In addition to the glitch, all of the quirkiness of the original H910 has been emulated. The design predates the introduction of the CD and digital audio sample rate standards (e.g. 44.1 kHz) by nearly a decade. The system clocks at the heart of the design drifted and wobbled introducing a degree of randomness in the effect not found in later crystal-based, precise digital devices. This was evident in the way that the display would flicker between pitch ratio readings. The combination of glitch, randomness, and analog signal path, especially when the feedback control was turned up, added an ‘organic’ feel to the sound and that feeling comes through in the plug-in.
True End to End Emulation
Eventide has painstakingly modeled every section of the analog signal chain to recreate the sounds of the original H910. The original H910 was a 100% software-free, analog and digital processor that predated the earliest practical ADC or DSP chips by several years. It used simple digital logic gates and some of the earliest RAM memory chips but was, in large measure, an analog beast. A custom analog-to-digital converter, companding, filtering, and analog feedback combined to give the unit a distinctive sound which this plug-in faithfully re-creates.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks - 12 Monterey
- Windows 8 - 11
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3 (all 64-bit only)
Native Apple Silicon compatibility for all formats except AAX.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.