Eventide EQ65 Filter Set
Urei 565 Filter Set
The EQ65 is a recreation of a classic audio surgical tool, the Urei 565 filter set, used by generations of engineers to de-emphasize or completely eliminate selected frequencies in an audio recording.
Its two-band notch/band pass filter set allows you to quickly find a selected frequency to boost or cut.
Target frequencies also may be attenuated in gradations by using the notch filters in conjunction with the depth controls.
- Emulation of the analog Urei 565 filter set
- Powerful 36 dB/octave High Pass and Low Pass filters
- Two switchable Notch/ Band Pass filters
- Use Band Pass to identify unwanted frequencies, then switch to Notch to cut them with very narrow Q settings
- In/Out switch and indicator
- Several instrument and special effect presets
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 8 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD or Apple Silicon CPU
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- iLok Machine and iLok USB licensing methods are supported
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3