Ergo Kukke Aleatoric Keys
Hybrid Synthesiser Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Aleatoric Keys is an inspirational tool for producers covering a vast variety of genres.
Aleatoric Keys uses sounds from synthesizers and real life recordings and seamlessly morphs them together to form a new era of inspiring sounds.
Sound categories include bass, keys & strings, synths, pads, and FX, but the individual sounds cover most categories from natural wind instruments to synthesized brass.
Having the modern producer in mind, Aleatoric Keys is meant to be the workhorse tool for that "nasty lead" or the "mass" layer for EDM lead synth or pads.
Now you can save time to get that unique sound and no more programming of trance leads or pads.
Our powerful engine allows you to have a full sound quicker than using regular workflow or you can let it generate some quick and unique ideas using the "randomize" tool.
With the sound of Aleatoric Keys you will stand out, which is massively important in the modern world.
The Aleatoric Keys engine is easy to use but can give rich and complex outcomes.
Aleatoric Keys contains four individually adjustable sample sources, each housing an abundance of fully modulatable parameters.
The "Source Movement" & "Filter Movement" manipulation pads make your score come alive and move with the picture.
Aleatoric Keys is a tool utilizing only new sounds that you cannot get anywhere else.
Many natural sounds come from synthesized sources and emulate classical instruments, but also, many natural sounds turn into synthesizers.
To make your life easier, many individual sounds come in premixed, so that you can save time making them unique to your mix.
Included Samples & Snapshots
The 160 included instruments range from re-innovated classic electric pianos, to gritty bass, ambient pads and soundscapes, EDM, and re-envisioned classic synths, winds, and FX.
Consequently, Aleatoric Keys was designed for cinematic material, but can be used as an expressive layer in most genres of music.
Make your cue or soundtrack unique or add layers of juicy synths with Aleatoric Keys.
The best of what Aleatoric Keys has to offer is available for auditioning right out of the box; with the 112 categorized Snapshots.
They are handily divided into "Bass", "Keys & Strings", "Pads", "Synths", and "FX" subgroups for exceptionally efficient filling of the sound spectrum.
Each snapshot is easily adaptable, making it simple to modify into the perfect sound.
Four Flexible Sample Sources
The four sound sources allow you to layer sounds from 'Bass', 'FX', 'Keys', 'Leads', 'Natural', 'Pad', 'Winds', and 'Xtra'.
Together they will produce an inspiring starter or a progressive continuation to your music.
The controls on each sound source allow you to tailor the sound to your project's needs, thus making them extremely effective.
These include EQ, Envelope & Filter to mix your sounds and make them unique.
Source Movement Manipulation Pad
One of Aleatoric Keys' most defining features, the 'Source Movement' Manipulation Pad permits for unrivaled control over the four sound source gain dynamics.
Continually shifting the focus of your key or pad layers, the produced sound will come to life and tell a story for characters on the screen.
You can easily change how the sounds mix with each other with the onboard controls and tailor the result to your specific needs.
Filter Movement Manipulation Pad
By allowing for the modulation of the filter cutoff frequency and resonance of each audio source independently, ultimate control over the timbre of each layer is now possible.
This control over tonal dynamics massively increases possible sound outcomes for interesting and unique sounds.
When combined with the already impressive freedom of the 'Source Movement' Pad, the possibilities truly are infinite.
Edit Modulation Menu
Like "Trails" and "AMM", Aleatoric Keys has four LFOs and four ADSR Envelopes with various Sound Source parameters to choose from.
Whether you want to control how the sound moves and behaves yourself, or you want to be surprised by the Randomize function, these tools are there to add dynamic character to your sounds.
Nine Included Effects Units
The nine built-in effects can be used to further mix the sounds or add crazy flavors.
Whether you want to thicken up the sound, add distortions, or widen your sound, these effects are extremely useful tools at your service.
Edit Randomise Page
Randomisation can spark infinite ideas and get a new track started, so we made sure that the randomizing engine changes parameters and values that make the most inspirational sense.
The randomization menu puts control in your hands, so you can choose what you would like to change on a sound.
- Four Sample Sources, each being allocated one of 160 instruments and versions
- Multi-sampled, Multi Velocity level, Articulated, and One shot instruments
- 112 Thematic Categorized Snapshots
- Independent 3-band EQ, Envelope & Filter Parameters, for each source
- Pitch Shifting Controls, for shifting +/- 36 semitones
- Source-Specific Panning Controls
- Sample Selection Randomisation
- Source Movement Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
- Filter Movement Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
- "Horizontal", "Vertical", and "Circular" Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
- "Edit Modulation" Menu, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
- "Edit Effects" Menu, featuring 9 different Effects Modules; Chorus, Distortion, Lo-Fi (Bitcrusher), Replika Delay, Spatial (Stereo Field Enhancer), Filter, Phasis (Phaser), Convolution (Reverb) & Flair (Tuned, Harmonics-Enhancing Flanger)
- "Edit Randomise" Page, housing toggles for the randomization of multiple sets of parameters
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 6.7 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU