Ergo Kukke Aleatoric Metamorphic Movement
Multi-Voiced Textural Virtual Instrument for Kontakt Full
Aleatoric Metamorphic Movement sets the new standard for multi-voiced textural Kontakt instruments. By making use of contemporary sound-shaping methods, AMM brings gritty atmospheric sampling into the modern era.
With freedom of expression being at the core of AMM's qualities, translating a soundscape from your head, into your DAW, has never been so easy.
Fundamentally, AMM contains four individually adjustable sample sources, each housing an abundance of fully modulatable parameters.
The critical inclusion of the effortlessly unique 'Source Movement' and 'Filter Movement' manipulation pads help cement AMM as a true zero compromise sampling machine, as the flexibility of these pads allow for outstandingly distinctive sounds.
- Four Sample Sources, each being allocated one of 305 different samples.
- 105 Included Snapshots
- Independent 3-band EQ, Envelope & Filter Parameters, for each source
- Pitch Shifting Controls, for shifting +/- 36 semitones
- Source-Specific Panning Controls
- Sample Selection Randomization
- 'Source Movement' Manipulation Pad, controlling the Gain Distribution Ratio
- 'Filter Movement' Manipulation Pad, controlling Filter Cutoff & Resonance on either all sources, or per-source
- 'Horizontal', 'Vertical', and 'Circular' Modulation Units, for both Manipulation Pads
- 'Edit Modulation’ Menu, containing 4 LFO Modules, for modulating any source parameter, alongside 4 Envelope Modules, for controlling the dynamics of multiple different source parameters
- 'Edit Effects' Menu, featuring 9 different Effects Modules; Chorus, Distortion, Lo-Fi (Bitcrusher), Replika Delay, Spatial (Stereo Field Enhancer), Filter, Phasis (Phaser), Convolution (Reverb) & Flair (Tuned, Harmonics-Enhancing Flanger)
- 'Edit Randomise' Page, housing toggles for the randomization of multiple sets of parameters
Included Samples & Snapshots
The 305 included samples range from classic tonal woodwind instruments, to gritty string samples, ambient wind & water samples, and everything in between.
Consequently, AMM is virtually genreless, making it the perfect tool to use in an essentially infinite number of production scenarios.
Whether you're looking for a rich, dark pad-like space enhancer, or a meditative, textural atmosphere, AMM has you covered.
The best of what AMM has to offer is available for auditioning right out of the box; with the 105 categorized Snapshots.
Being handily divided into 'Beautiful', 'Fantasy', 'Horror', and 'Sci-Fi' subgroups allows for exceptionally efficient location of track-appropriate sounds.
Each snapshot is easily adaptable, making it simple to pinpoint the perfect sound.
Four Flexible Sample Sources
With layering being one of the most defining aspects of modern production, it's crucial that it gets done right.
The clean and straightforward controls of each audio source ensure that your layered compositions remain distinct, yet cohesive, in the most effective manner.
Additionally, all four of the sample audio sources contain identical EQ, Envelope & Filter units, for speedy mixing and dynamics alterations; on-the-fly amendments just became a whole lot more intuitive!
Source Movement Manipulation Pad
Being one of AMM's most defining features, the 'Source Movement' Manipulation Pad allows unrivaled control over gain dynamics, continually shifting the focus of your soundscape.
Moving transparently between each source, in a completely user-definable fashion, causes the resultant sound to become extremely unique, making your composition stand out among a sea of competition.
Filter Movement Manipulation Pad
By allowing for the modulation of the filter cutoff frequency and resonance of each audio source independently, ultimate control over the timbre of each layer is entirely possible.
Possessing almost surgical power over the tonal dynamics of your sound exponentially increases the range of possible outputs.
When combined with the already impressive freedom of the 'Source Movement' Pad, the possibilities truly are endless.
Edit Modulation Menu
The inclusion of four LFO modules, utilized for modulating the plethora of parameters available in AMM, alongside four Envelope units, makes for incredible management of the dynamic character of your sound.
It's hard to imagine a soundscape that you couldn't craft when making use of these impressive tools.
Nine Included Effects Units
The handy built-in effects units can be used to further enhance your sonic masterpiece.
Whether it be delay, helping to thicken your atmospheric sounds, or chorus, developing retro-sounding spatial voicing for your output, these sonic supplements are easily dependable.
Edit Randomize Page
Often, making use of a randomization algorithm can spark inspiration by crafting notably particular sounds.
A common disadvantage of such algorithms, however, is that not all values are always intended to be changed.
AMM elegantly solves this issue by incorporating a randomization properties toggle menu.
Overall, this grants for additional flexibility, by permitting control over which sets of parameters are to be affected.
- Native Instruments Kontakt Full 6.4.2 and above (NOT Kontakt Player)
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more (6GB or more recommended)