EastWest ProDrummer Vol 1 & Vol 2 Bundle
Drum Virtual Instrument
- 104 drum kits in both volumes
- Over 100GBs of perfectly tuned drums performed by Steven Sidelnyk (Madonna, Seal, Massive Attack), and Matt Chamberlain (Peter Gabriel, Bruce Springsteen, Pear Jam).
- Recorded by the #1 mixer in the music business, Mark ‘Spike' Stent, 10-time Grammy-winning producer Joe Chiccarelli, and co-produced by EastWest’s multiple-award winning producer Doug Rogers.
- Includes Pre-mixed user adjustable Drum Kits from the producers so the drums are ready to be mixed into your track.
- Includes over 14,000 MIDI grooves categorized by style, length, and tempo.
- 16 channel mixer enables complete control of each drum kit, bleed and room mics
- Recorded in 5 studios from dry to very wet.
- The ONLY drum collection to include Format-AUthentic SSL EQ, Compression, Transient Designer, and Stereo Bus compressor.
- Includes Ohmicide to create EDM or synthesize the drum sounds.
- Includes an Amp Simulator for further drum processing.
- Includes a State of the Art Reverb and 726 presets.
- Includes a Songbuilder sequencer to arrange complete drum tracks inside of the ProDrummer software.
- Includes Sync to DAW to match the groove tempo in your track.
- Includes Drag and Drop to copy drums tracks to your DAW.
- Includes a Drum Velocity Processor and velocity graph to add punch.
- Includes the ability to swap individual drums within a kit, tune them and stack them (2 snares stacked for example).
EastWest's ProDrummer not only includes professional drum sounds; the producers, who record and mix the biggest artists in the music business, have included pre-mixed drum kits for use in your compositions using the 'state of the art' tools included in the ProDrummer software.
"At EastWest, we're all about the 'sound'; that's the only part that ends up in your track, so, in addition to the producer pre-mixed drum kits, we have included our favorite effects processors including Solid State Logic EQ and Dynamics, Transient Shaper, and the legendary SSL Stereo Bus Compressor; Ohmicide multiband distortion, compression, EQ and filter, which pretty much lets you create 'anything', and is perfect for EDM or media composers; plus EastWest's new Amp Simulator with 80 Amp Presets, and Expanded Convolution Reverb with 726 Additional Reverb Presets. Together these powerful tools enable user customization of the core sounds limited only by your imagination!"
Also included in each volume are over 14,000 MIDI drum grooves in different styles. Search for the right grooves for your song with our groove 'search engine' and assemble your song right inside ProDrummer with the built-in sequencer (or drag to your DAW). Use our built-in Velocity Processor to control the dynamic power of the drums. Export the song to your favourite DAW to build the rest of your track, it couldn't be easier!
ProDrummer Volume 1 includes approx. 60 Gigabytes of Drum Kits and MIDI drum grooves produced by Mark "Spike" Stent and multi-award winning EastWest producer Doug Rogers, with drums played by Steven Sidelnyk (Madonna, Seal, Massive Attack).
ProDrummer Volume 1 includes Drum Workshop, Slingerland, Gretsch, Ludwig, Yamaha, Orange County, Zildjian drums, hi-hats and cymbals recorded in 5 different rooms. The sound shaping options in the ProDrummer Mixer are unparalleled with the usual high quality you expect from EASTWEST. All drums have their own channels with individual processing and routing.
ProDrummer Volume 2 includes approx. 40 Gigabytes of Drum Kits and MIDI drum grooves produced by Joe Chiccarelli and multi-award winning EastWest producer Doug Rogers, with drums played by Matt Chamberlain (Pearl Jam, Bruce Springsteen, Peter Gabriel, etc.).
ProDrummer Volume 2 includes Craviotto, Ludwig, Tama, Slingerland, Gretsch, Istanbul and Zildjian, drums, hi-hats and cymbals recorded in 3 different rooms. The sound shaping options in the ProDrummer Mixer are unparalleled with the usual high quality you expect from EASTWEST. All drums have their own channels with individual processing and routing.
Producer Mark "Spike" Stent
Mark "Spike" Stent is an English producer/mixing engineer who has worked with many international artists including: Coldplay, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, Muse, Usher, U2, Madonna, Linkin Park, Björk, Depeche Mode, Maroon 5, Gwen Stefani, Moby, No Doubt, Oasis, Keane, Massive Attack, and Bastille to name a few. Stent mixed 2 international #1 albums in 2014 (Coldplay and Ed Sheeran), and has won three Grammys, including: Best Rock Album in 2010 for Muse 'The Resistance', Best Contemporary R&B Album in 2009 for Beyoncé 'I Am... Sasha Fierce', and Best Dance Electronica Album in 2006 with Madonna 'Confessions on a Dance Floor'. At the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Stent was nominated across four different genres: 'Album of the Year' with Lady Gaga for Fame Monster, 'Best Rock Album' with Muse for 'The Resistance' (Winner), 'Best Dance Electronica Album' with Goldfrapp for 'Head First', and 'Best Contemporary R&B Album' with Usher 'Raymond V Raymond'.
Producer Joe Chiccarelli
Joe Chiccarelli is a producer, mixer and engineer who has worked with U2, Beck, The Killers, The Raconteurs, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Morrissey, Jason Mraz, Elton John, My Morning Jacket, Rufus Wainwright, Cafe Tacuba etc.
Chiccarelli was a Grammy Award Winner for Best Alternative Album The White Stripes "Icky Thump", and Best Engineered Album The Raconteurs "Consolers of The Lonely".
Chiccarelli has won a total of Ten “Grammy Awards” and received a Nomination for Producer of the Year in 2007 for The Shins “Wincing The Night Away".
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 16GB RAM or more (32GB or more recommended)
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.