DUY DaD Vinyl
Vinyl Emulation Plugin for Mac
DaD Vinyl simulates the legendary and sought-after sound of old disc records, adding a soulful and nostalgic feel to your music.
Despite its name, it does not only imitate vinyl but also records made of other materials such as shellac resin, for example, called "78" by collectors.
With DaD Vinyl you can customize the exact features of your virtual phonograph. This includes detailed control of tone parameters, rumble, disc damage, overall quality, stereo image, and even independent control of pops and scratches. You will hear the dust, hiss, and mechanical noise of the turntable.
You can even decide directly in which year you want the recording to be made. Once the parameters have been adjusted to your liking DaD Vinyl is as easy to use as taking the disc in your hands and place it on the turntable.
And if you want to push your sound beyond the norm, some of DaD Vinyl modes allow for unusual tweaks when taken to their extremes.
With DaD Vinyl you can finally enjoy the experience of hearing your recording sounding like a true old recording, adding a soulful and nostalgic feel to your music.
- Real old disc recording sounds, with its classic feel, within the digital domain and with characteristics and control impossible to achieve in electro-mechanical turntables
- Simulation of the most common disc record sounds 33, 45, and 78 RPM. Vinyl, shellac resin, etc, with a full range of physical parameter control
- Independent control of Overall quality, Rumble, Damage, Stereo Image, Frequency, Pops, and Scratches
- Unique control of the year of the recording
- Easy and intuitive user interface
- Proprietary system based on physical modeling providing independent control over all physical parameters
- High signal-to-noise ratio due to high-quality internal resolution
DaD Vinyl licenses are single-user and non-transferable, i.e. they cannot be used on more than one computer, and cannot be transferred from one computer to another.
- MacOS 10.12 Sierra and above
- Intel or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3