DSpatial Reality VR
3D Binaural Plugin for Pro Tools on Mac
DSpatial Reality VR converts Pro Tools into a complete native 3D binaural workstation, redefining the classic concepts of reverberation, panning and mixing, and unifying them into a single unique product.
A mix made with DSpatial Reality VR can be played back in any other DSpatial version with up to 48 loudspeakers / outputs, and also in Ambisonics and highly realistic binaural.
It also provides a real-time convolution reverberation with IR modeler, proximity and distance effects, doppler, walls, doors, immersive tools, a monitoring section and 10 points multi-touch capability.
New Features in Version 2.0
- Simplified mode
- A new exclusive immersive tool: Ambients
- Mutes and Solos in bed inputs and centralized control of Solos, Mutes, and other per channel functions
- Six new binaural modes
- Binaural impulse response modeler and convolution reverb
- 2 reverb models: Space Model and Room Builder Reader
- Up to 100 mono inputs + 100 bed inputs.
- Binaural, stereo 2D and stereo 3D modes.
- Ambisonic inputs: FuMa and ambiX
- Ambisonic output: FOA FuMa, FOA ACN or 2nd HOA ACN
- 360º equirectangular view and editing
- More than impulse responses library ( outdoor IRs only available in Ambisonics mode )
- 10 point multi-touch
- Distance and proximity effect
- Doppler, inertia, walls, doors
- Immersive tools
- Space rear & Top rear
- Center force
- 40 groups
- Upward and downward compatible with all DSpatial products
- Import session tools
- Speaker set designer
- Monitoring section with dimmer and volume
- Offline mode for faster than real-time rendering
- Pro Tools 12 and above
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Intel CPU - 2GHz or better
- 16GB RAM or more
- Free iLok account and iLok License Manager
- An iLok 2 or 3 USB key is required. iLok Cloud and iLok Machine licensing methods are NOT supported
AAX Native only