DiscoDSP Discovery Pro
Synthesizer & Sampler Virtual Instrument
- Virtual Analog synthesizer + sampler
- 64-bit AAX Native / Audio Units / VST / VST3
- Dual / Four-octave key split
- 4 layers / 12 oscillators with Sync / FM
- WAV / SoundFont (SF2) support
- PADSynth re-synthesis
- 2X oversampling / undersampling
- Built-in arpeggiator
- 12 filter types / ZDF NL2 modeled + 2 Moog
- Panning modulation / stereo delay / gate effects
- Graphic envelope modulation
- Imports / Exports Nord Lead 2 SysEx data
Discovery Pro archives even higher quality and features than his small cousin Discovery, retaining all previous functionalities. We spent countless hours of hard coding, design, and engineering, bringing the best discoDSP teamwork in the form of a new instrument.
Discovery Pro includes a Mac standalone app for those who don't really need a full DAW to run our plug-in. Windows and Linux will arrive later on.
We included Steinberg's VST3 plug-in architecture for Mac and Windows, supporting multi-channel and better management of multi-processing in 32 and 64-bit platforms.
The best stock sounds
You will find more than 60 banks and 5000+ presets.
A Nord Lead 2 modeled unison is now introduced after more than a year on the making. We have carefully measured Polyphonic and Legato/Mono to bring a sound as perfect as possible based on the original hardware.
Discovery Pro graphics engine and is configurable in three window sizes: 1x (400p), 1.5x (600p) and 2x (800p).
No more squinting when trying to look at some parameter or search for an LED anymore! Of course, CPU has been dramatically optimized at any configuration.
DAW software like Bitwig or Renoise has been getting better and better at a very fast rate lately. Discovery Pro is committed to supporting the progressively popular OS amongst musicians in 32 and 64-bit flavors.
Generating incredibly beautiful sounds from WAVE waveforms and imported waves. Perfectly looped wavetable samples rendered as SFZ.
PADsynth generates ensembles, choirs, bells, and many other sounds easily.
2 new oscillators
Even broader sonic palette. A new parabolic waveform will be bliss for beautiful pads, soft sounds, and new FM tones.
Pink noise brings that warm and lovely sound from classic synthesizers.
Add new waveforms and wavetables in DWB banks, WAV (16/24-bit) or SoundFont 2.04 (SF2) formats easily.
Since it's not virtual analog synthesis we took extreme care of it by adding one of the best interpolation algorithms, resulting in very little aliasing and extraordinary resampling quality.
Zero Delay Nord Lead 2 and 12dB / 24dB Moog filters
Discovery Pro 6 includes brand new Nord Lead 2 modeled Zero Delay Feedback filters. They sound amazingly great.
Moog filters are called X and Y, bringing a more sophisticated tone in addition to the 8 previous Discovery filters.
Graphic Modulation envelopes
Take your sound palette to a high degree of sound shaping. Just click and hold your mouse to draw time-synced mod destinations and get fresh textures.
Program Discovery Pro using your iPad or Android tablet and TouchOSC app with the template provided after purchasing.
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 4GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.