Dear Reality dearVR Spatial Connect
VR Mix Control for Nuendo and Reaper
Connect your VR peripherals and discover revolutionary and intuitive control for spatial audio productions.
Experience mixing in a fully accessible 360° space by connecting a VR headset to your DAW session.
- Visualize and control audio tracks in VR
- Super-efficient mixing workflow for 360° videos
- Intuitive gesture-controlled positioning and leveling
- Seamless integration with dearVR PRO
- Nuendo and Reaper support
- Positional automation export for Unity game objects
Perfect Workflow for Spatial Audio Productions
Experience next-level creative freedom controlling your spatial audio production in VR.
Intuitively position your tracks and write automation via gesture control.
Get direct access to Dear Reality's high-end spatializer dearVR PRO staying and easily create ultra-realistic acoustic environments with a true perception of direction, distance, reflections, and reverb.
Control Your Mix with Gestures
Control positions of sound sources simply by pointing at them in the virtual space.
With the Minimap-Tool, you always have the whole mix and the automation data from your workstation at your fingertips.
Use the VR controller to write automation and control a mix intuitively.
dearVR SPATIAL CONNECT gives you the power to check and optimize your mixdown instantly using head tracking, the same as it will be perceived in the final medium by the user.
Control Your DAW in VR
Jump through the timeline and tracks in VR the same as you’re used to in your DAW.
Set & control markers, loop points, automation modes, and solo & mute individual for each audio source.
Control levels with faders on the meter bridge or simply perform an up or down gesture - just like painting your mix.
Work in Binaural and Ambisonics
Each sound source in the dearVR SPATIAL CONNECT represents a dearVR PRO track in your DAW.
Control spatial position and acoustic virtualization to simulate a car, church, stadium, or concert hall.
Decide which audio format you want to output at the end and monitor it head-tracked with headphones or even loudspeakers.
- Compatible headsets are the Oculus Rift, Rift S, Quest / Quest 2 (both via the Oculus Link feature), and the HTC Vive, Vive Pro, and Cosmos
- MacOS 10.11 El Capitan and above
- Windows 10 and above (64-bit only)