Multitap Sequenced Delay Plugin
Enter the Delay Matrix
Tekturon is a multitap-delay effect with 16 independent, high-quality delay lines. What really sets it apart from other, similar products, however, is the way it’s controlled and the unique topology into which the taps are arranged: The Delay Matrix. In fact, Tekuron can't be thought of as a tap-delay effect in the strictest sense, but more of a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other, whereby working with the plugin strongly resembles using a step sequencer. This rather unusual design should give your creativity just the kick it needs!
Inspired by Ergonomics
Each and every aspect of the plugin’s workflow is presented in a visually clear and intuitive way, allowing for quick and precise control of every facet of the device, as well as the ability to easily tame all 16 delay lines it contains with global controls. The ability to visually grasp the entire layout with minimal effort allows you to achieve even the most complex results with extraordinary speed.
Fully-featured delay lines
Despite the imposed, fixed topology, each of the 16 delay lines has its own independent set of parameters providing complete control over:
- Delay loop
- Stereo spread
- Post-tap multi-mode filter
Despite its superficially simple appearance, in the right hands, Tekturon can be a very powerful production tool, indeed!
Quick-access mute buttons
You’ll certainly appreciate these for live performance situations, among others: conveniently placed, always accessible, and MIDI-assignable mute buttons for selectively suppressing individual delay lines. Invigorate your arrangements, bring some life to your production, and have fun!
Tekturon provides the ability to control some aspects of the processing globally (adjusting parameters of all 16 delay lines at once) or locally (individually per delay line), thus making it possible to exert both fine-grained and convenient, 'one-knob' control over your performance!
16 delay lines arranged in a sequence of taps equally delayed from each other
- Quick-access Mute buttons for selectively suppressing lines’ outputs
- Globally controlled (all 16 delay lines at once):
- Time grid - The delay between subsequent taps and base delay time for all 16 feedback loops
- Optional host tempo synchronization
- Feedback base value
- Shuffle (swing)
- Master filter's settings
- Locally (per delay line):
- Feedback relative to base value
- Delay time as multiple of Time grid
- Local filter's settings
- Stereo Panorama
- Stereo Spread
- Output volume with level indication
- Ultra-low digital aliasing output
- Tag-based preset browser
- MIDI-learn functionality
- 64-bit internal processing
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more (16GB or more recommended)
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.