Cherry Audio PSP Ultimate Modular Collection
37 Modules for Voltage Modular
PSP Ultimate Modular collection is a set of 37 modules with over 250 presets. The bundle includes classic effects and processors modules based on our extensive experience in developing high quality, award-winning "bread and butter" effects and processor plug-ins and exciting, creative modules that use algorithms from our flagship multi-effect plug-in PSP N2O (formerly PSP Nitro) as a starting point and take those effects to the next level. Every algorithm has been adapted, tailored, and expanded to take full advantage of the extraordinary possibilities offered by the modular format and flexibility of the Voltage system.
- Chorus - four voice stereo chorus
- eFeMerizer - frequency modulator
- Delay - digital delay with tape modulation and pingpong features
- Flanger - stereo flanger with manual control
- FreqShifter - an analog-like frequency shifter module
- GEQ10 - a classic ten-band graphic equalizer
- nitroFormant - dual formant filter
- nitroEnveloper - dual envelope follower
- nitroLFO - LFO with a choice of ten waveform or derived waveform
- nitroPhaser - phaser with up to 32 stage order
- nitroLoFi - continuously variable bitcrusher with presets
- nitroBQF - two parallel filters
- nitroComb - a two channel comb filter
- nitroSVF - dial state-variable filters
- nitroPitch - pitch shifter
- nitroNoise - a unique noise generator
- nitroADSR - an advanced envelope generator module
- PEQ6 - an analog-style parametric equalizer
- Plate - three classic plate reverb emulations
- PolyADSR - classic ADSR generator
- PolyAmp - a polyphonic voltage controlled amplifier
- PolyBoing - react resonantly on the rising or falling edges of the triggering signal
- PolyEnveloper - a multi stage envelope generator
- PolyFilter - a fourth order ladder-type resonant filter
- PolyFolder - a multi-stage (0 to 6) signal folder
- Metra - a stereo metering module
- PolyPatch - a polyphonic patch bay
- PolyWobbler - controls random analog instabilities
- Rotary - an emulation of a classic mechanical modulation effect created by a rotating speakers' horn and drum
- Space - three classic room reverb emulations
- Spectra - a 1/3 Octave 30 band stereo spectrum analyzer module
- Spring - three classic spring reverb emulations
- VCACMP - classic VCA style compressor
- Requires Voltage Modular software (sold separately)
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Quad-core Intel / AMD / Apple Silicon CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.