Cherry Audio Galactic Reverb
Galactic Reverb is an algorithmic reverb plugin that captures the expansive sound of coveted classic hardware digital reverbs.
With a decay time of up to 35 seconds, it enables users to create massive, beautiful aural spaces.
Galactic is a natural for transporting guitars, drums, keys, and even vocals into an extraterrestrial ambience.
Based on a reverb algorithm featured in Cherry Audio's smash hit Dreamsynth virtual instrument, the Galactic plugin adds modulation controls, pre-delay, and an equalizer.
We've also added a remarkable ducking function for automatically reducing reverb levels while a singer or an instrument is playing to improve mix clarity, no sidechain required!
Ducking can also be used to dramatically alternate between super dry and immense reverb tails, setting Galactic apart from other spacey reverbs.
Galactic is intuitive to use and produces musical results at lightspeed. Like all Cherry Audio plugins, Galactic includes our convenient preset browser, loaded with over 50 ethereal presets.
It can be used as an insert or bus effect, and is fully compatible with mono or stereo sources.
- Authentically modeled classic reverb
- Modulation from 0.10 Hz to 5.00 kHz
- Damping control for reverb
- Pre-delay from 0 ms to 500 ms
- Decay from 0 ms to 35,000 ms
- Ducking with attenuation and recovery time controls
- Equalizer with low and high frequency controls
- Use as an insert or bus effect
- Compatible with mono or stereo input sources
- Preset browser with over 50 Presets for Drums, Ducking, Guitars, Keys, and Vocals, favoriting, and user presets
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- Preset and Global level MIDI mapping
- User-selectable themes
- MacOS 10.13 High Sierra and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
- 8GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.