Cherry Audio Eight Voice Synthesizer
Synthesizer Virtual Instrument
Taming A Classic Beast
Cherry Audio's most ambitious instrument to date, the Eight Voice polyphonic synthesizer meticulously emulates the immense sound of the Oberheim Eight Voice, one of the world's rarest and most desirable vintage instruments. Predating modern microprocessor control, its eight independent dual-oscillator voice modules could be challenging to program. Cherry Audio Eight Voice's unique Voice Link controls allow simple and powerful grouping of voice module controls, eliminating individually setting each module's controls when homogenous poly sounds are desired. Focus buttons allow instant enlargement of any section of the user interface, making sound programming a breeze, and massively flexible keyboard assign modes enable endless mono and poly keyboard zoning and layering options. All in all, we've transformed the original's daunting user interface into a fun and inviting mondo poly synth experience.
Above all, Eight Voice knocks it out of the park with an incredibly accurate and huge sound, courtesy of award-winning synth designer Mark Barton's (MRB) detailed emulation of the magnificent Oberheim state-variable filter. Eight Voice also includes a feature-packed eight-step "mini" sequencer, and high-quality modulation delay and reverb effects. Cherry Audio's Eight Voice is truly bursting with unique sound possibilities at an unbelievably affordable price!
- Eight fully independent dual-oscillator voice modules
- Oberheim multi-mode filter emulation by award-winning synth designer Mark Barton (MRB)
- Over 330 presets
- Massively configurable mono and poly keyboard assignment modes
- Independent key range settings for endless layering and zoning options
- Super flexible Voice Linking for powerful voice control grouping
- Focus buttons for instant enlargement of all areas of the user interface
- Two separate poly assign buses for stacked poly patch creation
- Additional LFO with six waveforms and tempo sync
- Eight-Step Mini Sequencer with 1/2-step quantizer and tempo sync
- Studio-quality reverb and mod delay with tempo sync
- Full MIDI control and DAW automation for all controls
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows 7 and above (64-bit only)
- Quad-core Intel / AMD / Apple Silicon CPU or better
- 8GB RAM or more
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone (all 64-bit only)
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.