Boz Digital Labs Imperial Delay
Stereo Delay Plugin
Imperial Delay is designed to be a fast-moving, powerful beast of a delay. It gives you complete control over every nuance of your delay but does so in a way that doesn’t get in the way of your creative side.
Easy to use. Insanely powerful.
Imperial Delay was designed from the beginning with two goals: Be the most powerful delay, and be easy to use. As it turns out, those two requirements tend to be at odds with each other. Some delays give you lots of control but require you to get out your lab coat and calculator in order to use it. Other delays sound great with only a couple of knobs but give you almost no options. Imperial Delay does both.
Every option that you would need in a delay is available at the twist of a single knob. If you need more control over those effects, you can enter the advanced controls and experiment to your heart’s content.
- MacOS: 10.5 Leopard - 10.15 Catalina
- Windows XP - Windows 10
AAX Native, Audio Units, VST2, VST3, RTAS
Boz Digital Labs’ new preset management system lets you save presets that go far beyond your DAW’s preset saving ability.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.