Boz Digital Labs El Clapo
Hand Clap Virtual Instrument
El Clapo is the first in a series of samples designed to make it simple to create clap tracks of any size. From a single clap to an entire crowd, you determine how the claps sound.
You determine the group size. You determine how sloppy they are. You control the microphone mix. We sampled multiple clappers at multiple layers and a bunch of round robins, from 3 different mic perspectives. The result is natural-sounding claps no matter how large the crowd.
Built-in Step Sequencer
Control with MIDI or the built-in step sequencer that lets you automate between 12 user-created patterns.
- Easily generate ultra-realistic handclaps, from an intimate-sounding single clap to an out-of-control mob of 150
- Great for music and film post-production
- Three adjustable mic positions; close/mid and room
- Close and Room mic controls each feature a fully adjustable compressor with mix knob, 4-band EQ, and width control
- "Slop" control lets you adjust how tight or loose the claps are
- Simple, straightforward interface with access to advanced controls including velocity-sensing MIDI curve control, panning, timing, layer, and CPU-saving round-robin settings
- Built-in step sequencer with 12 editable patterns and adjustable speed
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.