BOOM Library DeBird
Automated Bird Noise Removal Software
Automated Bird Noise Removal
DEBIRD automatically recognizes bird noises in your recordings and removes them with surgical precision.
Meet the involuntary #1 enemy of recordists and editors alike: Birds.
While their lively and delightful song is a true asset in nature ambiences, it ruins just about everything else.
As a result, countless hours are spent on the rather tedious task of cleaning recordings before one can get back to the fun part and focus on the creative process.
Meet DEBIRD – your simple but powerful tool that utilizes Deep Learning to do all the cleaning work for you.
Sit back and relax while DEBIRD effortlessly extracts all the unwanted chatter from your audio file within seconds!
How to Use DeBird
- Drag any sound into DEBIRD. It is analyzed automatically.
- Hit Play. Enjoy your de-birded recording! You can see the removed bird sounds in the lower spectrum display.
- Simply export the cleaned sound.
Yes! It is really that simple. You need some more features? You can also do the following:
- Would you like to keep certain sounds that would otherwise be removed?
- No problem! Grab a boundary box or brush and show DEBIRD what to keep.
- Solo and export the extracted bird sounds if needed.
- DEBIRD can be used in the exact opposite way it was designed for.
- Timesaver - DEBIRD turns hours of work into seconds.
- Fast Processing - No matter how fast you remove bird sounds, DEBIRD is faster.
- Cut the Slack - No more need to plan recording sessions at night or use invasive methods such as scaring off birds.
- Smart - DEBIRD's Machine Learning capabilities help the tool to improve over time.
- Remove bird noises with a single click
- Radically simplify and expedite your workflow
- Super-fast loading and processing of audio files
- The advanced Machine Learning algorithm guarantees the most precise removal of bird sounds without audible loss of the desired sound frequencies.
- Mark bird sounds you want to keep to exclude them from the removal process.
- Isolate and solo out the bird sounds, if desired.
- Non-destructive workflow. DEBIRD never overwrites your existing source file.
- DEBIRD keeps learning on the job and will improve over time.
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or higher
- 8 GB RAM or more
- Intel Core i5 or better
- 70MB disk space
- iLok account (iLok USB key optional)