BOOM Library Cars - V8
Vehicle Samples in WAV Format
9 Cars Worth of Untamed, Mind-Blowing SFX
We present to you V8 CARS - the unleashed giant brother of "EVERYDAY CARS" and "CARS – SUVS AND VANS" as our third installment in the CARS series. The legendary sound of classics like the 1966 Chevrolet Chevelle, Ford Mustang, 1968 Plymouth Satellite, and the sheer fury of a 750 horse-power Ford Shelby GT500, among others, are now available in astonishing definition and sublime detail.
Onboard + Exterior
All onboard engine recordings include slow, medium, fast, steady, and other sounds from the engine, exhaust, and interior perspective. The exterior features approaches, turning corners, distant sounds, passes, reverses, starts and rev-ups. Additional sounds like handling, horns, and more round off the package.
For Film, Games and Beyond
V8 CARS stands prepared to master any linear or interactive challenge that gets thrown your way as a sound designer. With the vast variety of sounds available, you will have the perfect audio to match at your disposal, whether authentic real-time engine ramps or heavily edited film scenes are on the table. Pay close attention to the changes in perspective in the announcement trailer.
Standard Edition Specs
- 376 files
- 376 sounds
- 17.5GB total size
- 24-bit 96kHz WAV Format
- Content Info
Fully Rigged Edition
The FULLY RIGGED edition contains more channels, more manoeuvres, more GB. Perfect, if you need to fine-tune the sonic driving experience or if you have some elaborate scenes, as you can never have enough source recordings. We captured every angle, every action, direction, level, nook, and cranny the four-wheeled spitfires would surrender - which amounts to a staggering 112,6GB of sound material in the FULLY RIGGED edition.
- 18 Mic Channels - The on-board recordings come with the 18 microphone channels we recorded for each car.
- Including 4-Channel Ambisonic VR - We recorded the interior of each car with a 4-channel Sennheiser Ambeo setup, perfect for VR applications.
- More Onboard Files - The FULLY RIGGED edition contains an extra onboard driving session with more manoeuvres such as steady-driving, gearshifts, ramps.
- More Exterior Files - With the FULLY RIGGED edition you get almost four times the amount of exterior recordings. More drive-bys, passes, and cornering – all from different microphones and perspectives.
Fully Rigged Edition Specs
- 1673 files
- 1673 sounds
- 112.6GB total size
- 24-bit 96kHz WAV Format
- Content Info
BOOM Library sound FX come as WAV files, meaning you can import and work with them in any software that can handle this file type.
Rich Metadata Embedded
To provide you with the fastest and easiest workflow possible, all files contain extensive metadata like file description & keywords to quickly find the sounds you’re looking for. Metadata can be read and processed by audio management tools. Some digital audio workstations feature an included search tool that can also read embedded metadata.
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.