Blue Cat Audio PolyVibe
Classic Vibes and Beyond
Blue Cat's PolyVibe is a complete re-creation of vintage "vibe" pedals, based on original designs and taking them several steps further for the 21st century.
With a couple of twists and innovations, the plug-in can simulate many kinds of "vibes", chorus, phaser, rotary, or wah/vocal effects, while keeping this particular vintage flavor that is so typical to "vibe" pedals.
Thanks to these extensions, the plug-in is not only suitable for guitars, but for any other instrument, including the human voice.
Like the original "Uni-Vibe" pedal (a registered trademark of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc.) played by Jimi Hendrix, David Gilmour, and many others, the PolyVibe plug-in gives you access to a wide range of vintage "vibe" tones, and much more.
Using the original filters designs as a starting point, the plug-in lets you control their shape and motion in details to create new modulation effects, with two extra modes.
It can also produce stereo vibe effects, while most pedals are still limited to mono these days.
You can of course synchronize the modulation with the host application, and adjust the feel of the oscillator with the "swing" control to fit the music.
Despite all these extra controls and options, it has never been so easy to find your own tone: the Tone Maps helps you explore existing presets and create new effects quickly.
- Re-creation and extension of the original "vibe" pedals in a plug-in
- Create new effects with the 3 filter modes: classic, reverse and phase
- Total control over the filters shapes and motion
- "Swing" control for more musical effects
- Control the stereo width of the effect
- Synchronize the LFO to the host application, or control the effect with automation or a MIDI expression pedal
- Navigate presets and create new tones easily with the tone maps explorer
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage)
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation
- Full-featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances
- Any sample rate supported
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3
Products with the Instant Delivery badge are in stock, and can be delivered to your email in seconds after you purchase.
Products with education pricing are for students & teachers only. To prove your education status we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proofStudent
Student ID Card, Letter of enrollment, or similarTeacher/Lecturer
Teacher ID Card, Lecturer ID Card, Payslip, Letter from the school/college
Education proof is submitted to the manufacturer and is accepted at their discretion.
Digital Download Info
Digital Products are delivered electronically via Email. No physical product will be shipped to you!
In most cases, the product you purchase from us is a serial number/license code/activation code to register the product with the manufacturer and download directly from them. This ensures you receive the latest version of products, and the best support when neccessary.
The email you receive from us after purchase will contain the license code and a link to our Install Instructions page. You can visit that page by clicking here: Install Instructions.
This crossgrade is for owners of a competing DAW. To prove your DAW ownership, we require that you upload proof in the form of an image/PDF.
Types of proof
A copy of your purchase receipt for the original license or the most recent update/upgrade
A screenshot of your product registration
A photo of your package (either CD/DVD or printed manual), with the unique serial number included in the photo.
Get a free upgrade to RX10
This offer is valid until RX10's release.
Purchase one of the following products:
- RX9 Standard
- RX9 Standard - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from any RX Standard, Advanced, or Post Production Suite
- RX9 Standard - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX9 Advanced
- RX9 Advanced - Crossgrade from any paid iZotope product
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8, or Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX9 Advanced - Upgrade from RX Elements/Plugin Pack
- RX Post Production Suite 6
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-5
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Advanced 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Standard 1-8
- RX Post Production Suite 6 - Upgrade from RX Post Production Suite 1-8
Only the upgrades and crossgrades specified above are eligible. All others listed apply to the full version of the product only. Education versions are not eligible.