Blue Cat Audio Patchwork
Universal Plugin Patchbay
Blue Cat's PatchWork is a universal plugin patchbay and multi-FX that can host up to 64 VST, VST3, Audio Unit, or built-in plug-ins into any DAW in a single instance, with both serial and parallel routing options.
It is possible to chain effects in series or create up to 8 parallel chains that can be activated independently.
This lets you create your favorite effects or instrument configurations within the plug-in, without the need for multiple busses.
These configurations can be saved as presets and recalled instantly, or shared with multiple DAWs, using any plug-in format (full list below).
Use the built-in audio effects to add color to your own plug-in chains.
Despite the name, you can forget about wires or cables: configuring plug-ins routing is as simple as adding or removing a row or a column in the rack's matrix.
All plug-ins can also communicate with each other or with the host application using the virtual MIDI ports offered by the plug-in.
For each plugin slot, latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, audio I/O selection, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation.
The plug-in also stores the position of the window for each plug-in so that the layout is restored with your session or saved with presets.
Also, sub-plugins can be automated or controlled with external control surfaces using Blue Cat's PatchWork parameters mapping capabilities.
This product is available as an audio plug-in (effect or a virtual instrument) and standalone application, so that it can used alone or inserted on any type of track in your favorite DAW, with up to 16 audio channels.
Input and output level meters are also available to monitor the signal that is dispatched to inserted plug-ins, including side chain and aux channels.
- Configurable VST, VST3, or Audio Unit plug-ins rack: host up to 64 third-party plugins or instruments in series or parallel
- 30 built-in effects: Reverb, EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more
- Available as an effect, virtual instrument or standalone application
- Build your own effects chains: up to 8 "pre" and "post" plug-ins slots to chain plug-ins in series
- Parallel processing made easy: up to 8 parallel plug-ins chains, with phase flip, solo and gain controls
- Host up to 8 virtual instruments in parallel and mix them within the plug-in
- Global Dry/Wet control ("Mix")
- Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface
- Flexible MIDI routing: connect sub plug-ins together or with the host application
- Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel
- External side chain and multiple outputs support
- Link pre and post gains for automatic gain compensation
- Drag and drop or cut, copy and paste plug-ins with their settings between slots
- Recall complex processing setups and plug-ins layouts with one click and share them between your DAWs
- Input and output levels monitoring
- Plug-ins Latency compensation
- Supports VST Shell plug-ins
- Integrated undo/redo
- Fully customizable user interface, with multiple sizes
- Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn
- No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal CPU usage)
- Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom
- Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation
- Full featured integrated presets manager
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances
- Any sample rate supported
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, VST3, and Standalone