Blue Cat Audio Multi Pack
Multi-track Metering Plugin Bundle
This bundle contains the complete collection of our multiple instances analysis plugins. These plugins offer unique multiple tracks audio analysis capabilities thanks to our data sharing technology. This solution is ideal for mixing, tracking defects within an audio processing chain, teaching audio processing or learning sound synthesis.
Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi plugin provide extremely smooth spectrum and frequency content analysis, the Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi analyzer let you visualize the stereo image of your audio content in details, and the Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi-waveform viewer shows the waveform of audio signals as well as their phase relationship.
All plug-ins integrate specific capabilities to compare audio signals and display their differences.
- FreqAnalyst Multi
- Oscilloscope Multi
- StereoScope Multi
Blue Cat Audio Standard Features
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3