Blue Cat Audio Liny EQ
Linear Phase Equalizer Plugin
Blue Cat's Liny EQ is an 8 bands linear phase equalizer with very low latency and comprehensive visual feedback: thanks to its highly optimized linear phase kernel, it processes the signal without phase distortion, with an unusually short latency (less than 3 milliseconds).
Its wide range of gain (+-40dB) and multiple filter shapes make it very flexible for a graphic EQ, letting you create unique EQ curves. The dual channels version offers independent settings for the left/right or mid/side channels, with flexible linking capabilities for an optimal workflow.
The highly customizable user interface includes a first-class spectrum analyzer and spectrogram viewer. It lets you choose the best layout and display options to adapt the plug-in to your own workflow.
Thanks to its ability to update the EQ curve continuously using MIDI or Format-AUtomation and its additional "Mix" control, dynamic equalization tasks can be performed easily when used together with any of our control generation plug-ins.
- Linear phase graphic equalizer
- very short latency (less than 3 ms: 128 samples at 44,1 kHz), with minimal pre-ringing artefacts.
- customizable range (+/- 40 dB).
- Exact EQ curve display.
- Four EQ shapes.
- Format-AUtomatic gain compensation.
- Real-time spectrum analyzer display.
- High-resolution color and greyscale spectrogram display.
- High-resolution color peak meter.
- Single and dual channel versions.
- Left/right or mid/side processing for spectral stereo widening or narrowing.
- Advanced channels linking capabilities.
- Multiple display sizes.
- Highly customizable user interface: display what you need, the way you need.
Blue Cat Format-AUdio Standards:
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-Format-AU, Mac-Format-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-Format-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-Format-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-Format-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-Format-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and Format-AUtomation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Format-AUdio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Format-AUtomation and MIDI output: record output parameters as Format-AUtomation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3