Blue Cat Audio Crafters Pack
Creative Plugin Toolkit
Blue Cat's Crafters Pack is the ultimate audio toolkit to design your own custom toolbox.
- FreqAnalyst Multi
- MB-7 Mixer
- Oscilloscope Multi
- Plug'n Script
- Remote Control
- StereoScope Multi
Write your own effects or virtual instruments with Blue Cat's Plug'n Script, create custom MIDI controllers with Blue Cat's Remote Control, and connect everything together with Blue Cat's PatchWork, as a plug-in or standalone application.
With Blue Cat's MB-7 Mixer, create your own multiband processors by applying plug-ins of your choice (including your own!) to distinct frequency bands.
The "Multi" analysis plug-ins series are also included, to help you during the creation process: analyze and match existing gear, or check how your processing chains are impacting the signal.
If you really care about having tools that adapt to your own workflow, or if you are a programmer and want to speed up your development process, check it out: Blue Cat's Crafters Pack will unleash your creativity!
Blue Cat Audio Standard Features
- Available as: Mac-AAX, Mac-AU, Mac-RTAS, Mac-VST, Mac-VST3, Win-AAX, Win-DX, Win-RTAS, Win-VST, Win-VST3, Win x64-AAX, Win x64-DX, Win x64-VST, Win x64-VST3.
- Native DSP code for optimal performance.
- Full MIDI control and automation support with silent, zipper-free parameters update, advanced response control and MIDI Learn.
- No CPU load on idle: when the plug-in is fed with silence, the processing smoothly shuts down, to optimize the CPU usage of your Digital Audio Workstation.
- Customizable user interface with transparency management.
- Automation and MIDI output: record output parameters as automation curves or send MIDI CC messages to other plug-ins for powerful side chain effects.
- Smooth Bypass: activate/deactivate the plug-in with absolutely no noise.
- Full-featured integrated presets manager.
- Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances using the system clipboard.
- Any sample rate supported.
- MacOS 10.9 Mavericks and above
- Windows Vista and above (32 and 64-bit)
- Intel, AMD, or Apple Silicon CPU
AAX Native, AU, VST2, and VST3